Saturday 30 June 2012

Now.

Just taking some time today to relax and just be.

Living in the present is not an easy thing me! I'm a planner. A list maker. A worrier. An imaginer. I spend so much time putting together my vision for the future, that I often miss out on the NOW. I'm hoping that I can learn to just concentrate on the present without putting so much effort into planning for things that may or may not happen. I'm so afraid that I'm going to wake up one day and realize that I wasted all these great, young, tight years of my life worrying about being greater, younger and tighter, while I was actually perfect just the way I was, and it slipped away from me.

I'm going to use this (beautiful, sunny, amazing) long weekend to cherish the moments that I have right now, rather than stress about next week at work, or other foolish things that I have no control over. And really, you tell me which sounds like more fun?

Enjoy your time with loved ones and know that tomorrow will bring you exactly what you need.

Namaste,
ERIN

No comments:

Post a Comment